Monday 9 April 2012

Results and roller-coasters...

Hi guys, we've heard form the hospital re - Coo's op.
It's good news of sorts...I suppose - we're trying to be positive!
After all the problems and tests recently, Coo's consultant say's he's done all he can and will keep an eye on things but he now feels Coo's problems are probably drug related.
He has been on anti-covulsants (AED's) among other meds, for over 30 years so I suppose it could well be related - who knows!

The question now is, where does that leave Coo?
I guess it's a bit like his seizures - live with it.
Poor Coo, nothing is ever easy where he's concerned!
***and this week?
Well, more hospital appointments on the horizon - this time with the Neuro so...
I'll let you know how that goes!

 It's so true, the life of a Carer is never easy and it's never boring either! It's a bit of a roller-coaster ride at times and I guess you just gotta hold on tight and hang on for the ride!


 I hope you're doing ok where you are!
(((hugs)))
Maz x

No comments: