Sunday 22 April 2012

Carers circle of support...

Hi Guys, with all this talk of a more personalised care model on the horizon, I'm feeling more optimistic!

Maybe the thoughts and hopes in my poem will reflect life for Carers in the future and just maybe we can avoid the pain and suffering of that unsupported place I call the black hole...

‘The Carers Circle’

We care because we love.
We love because we care,
It’s as natural as breathing in freshest Air.
To love, hope and strive and continue to care.

This circle of caring, life, love and hope.
That’s what helps us continue and aids us to cope.
There’s another circle, it’s hopeless and bleak, a black hole.
It pulls down Carers, and so saddens their soul.

Some support is needed to help Carers through.
Please make sure they get it, it’s all up to you.
We can help with support and speak our mind.
For one day as Carers ourselves we may find.

By Maz

I honestly do feel, we Carers are living in a kind of circle at times and I wish we all had access to a huge circle of support too!

I hope you liked the poem!
(((hugs)))
Maz x

No comments: