Coo's blood results are back today and they're not good.
He has raised white cells and raised drug levels in his blood again but...just what to do this time?
So what's the risks?
Well, if we stay put on the current dose, there's a risk the drug levels will increase and Coo could end up toxic - not good!
and if we reduce the meds?
Well, as the infection clears his body, the levels will drop naturally and he could end up with really low levels and in a worse position than he was before!
Coo's not keen on yet more pills so we've decided to, keep close to home and an even closer eye on things for now. We'll wait it out for another few days, get more bloods done and hope things have settled down a bit.
It's not so much a see-saw this time it feels like a bit of a roller-coaster ride instead but with a little luck, I'm sure we'll be back on the up soon!