Follow by Email

Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Hard hat time again...

Hi Guys, it's hard hat's and flap jacket time again.

Coo has been poorly over the last few nights and I was starting to worry, what was the cause this time.
He's been tucked up in bed most of the day and it turns out the high temperature has turned into a cold yet again and the sniffles have arrived!

At least now we know the reason for the seizure increase, it's less of a worry and he's due to see the Doctor tomorrow.

While Coo's been tucked up in bed, I've been taking things a wee bit easier myself. The seizure alarms we use now, let me wander around freely at home and in the garden - though not an option today as it's practically Baltic here!
I know they'll alert me when Coo needs a hand and that gives me a bit more freedom.

I've pottered about the kitchen and got the soup pot out as I know when I don't feel well a comfy bowl of soup is usually all I want!
Poor Coo, he's getting soup if he likes it or not! LOL


Hubble, Bubble, Toil & Trouble...
well, it is that time of year isn't it! LOL

Here's to comfy, cosy and warming soup...Mmmm!
Take care and keep cosy where you are too!

maz x

2 comments:

karen said...

I hope he is better soon. And the alarm is great.You can almost be free to do and go as you please.Almost.
Soup will be good. I made chili yesterday. It is cold and rainy here. Nasty out. Good and God Bless

maz said...

Hi Karen!
Thankfully Coo seems to be on the mend again.
maz x