Follow by Email

Tuesday, 31 March 2009

To sleep or not to sleep...

Hi guys,

The dregs of Coos latest trial with new pills are still kicking about his system, well I think they are anyway!
He still has difficulty sleeping so he seizes practically non-stop from around midnight till 3-ish and pings awake at 4 in the morning!

That's bad enough but he's then shattered by lunch time and in need of more sleep - so the cycle continues.


Honestly I don't know about him but I'm starting to feel like Zebedee - remember him?
Bouncing up-n-down all the time.


Come to think of it, it's probably a pretty fair assessment.
I guess we do, pretty much have, a 'zebedee' lifestyle! lol
I'm just glad there's usually as many ups as there are downs!

Anyways, enough of that...

Bargain City!

My cheap as chips Travelodge visits are still on a roll! LOL

In January we visited Glasgow for a few days to celebrate Coo's birthday and it was great.
We did the museums and a little shopping ;-) and chilled out for a bit!

Well this time, I've mananged to get another cheapy deal for a few days away in June to...Blackpool yeh!!
It's central as it's based in Talbot Road, just around the corner from the tower and at ₤19.00 a night for a room, well, you can't beat it! LOL

Mmmm, wonder where we'll end up next!

maz x

1 comment:

Robert said...

You're really increasing your mileage, aren't you?

I'm off to Windemere on Saturday to stay in a 5* lakeside hotel for a few days. Sounds great, doesn't it? Pity it's a business seminar...