Sunday 30 January 2011

Hard hat & flak jacket time...

Hi Guys, I still need my hard hat 'n' flak jacket right now as Coo shows little improvement. Since we reduced the meds to try and find a safer level, Coo's seizures have got a whole lot worse and last night was real difficult for us both.

I woke Coo at around 10 a.m. and managed it make it to church this morning, our son was here to help out if needed.

Thankfully Coo managed to stay awake till I got back but only just - he slept and seized on and off for the rest of the day. I was starting to dread things were on a downward spiral again but thank God, he's rallied around again, given me a big smile, eaten something and now seems fine!

I honestly don't know how Coo manages, considering all the seizure activity but I'm only so glad that he does bounce back!
So it seems, for now we've weathered yet another storm and I'm hoping for a more settle night tonight - if not...well, let's cross that bridge when we come to it.

I'm keeping my hard hat handy but I'm still hoping we won't need it at least for tonight.

On a lighter note...

I came across this picture online and it tickled my funny bone...
A hard hat with built in tea now if only that were possible I'd sure buy!


Let's hope for more settled times for us all,
(((hugs)))
Maz x

No comments: