Saturday 23 February 2008

Movie Star...Me!

Where to start?

Well, it's been a busy week!

I was asked if I would consent to being filmed this week as part of my job and it's been a bit more than I first thought!

I work for my Local Authority as a support worker out in the community and as usual it's time to evaluate everything to see what is deemed a valuable service...

So this week was the week that was!!

Two Camera men showed up and followed me around for a bit on Thursday.




***** I think not!! *****







I'm not sure what they'll eventually put out but so long as the boss is pleased and I don't look like...



Cruella De Vil!


I'm sure it'll be fine or should I say...


'it'll be alright on the night' LOL!



On the other end of things - I'm glad I had another focus this week as Coo is poorly yet again.
we've had 3 couses of anti-biotics since Christmas and we're on the dreaded anti-bio merry-go-round once more!

Thank goodness it's a Looby night tonight as I sure need the sleep!

maz x

2 comments:

Robert said...

Are you going to let us see your "movie" (in due course)?

Maz said...

Maybe...depends how they've edited it LOL!

If I can capture a little clip I'll post it!

maz x