Friday 29 February 2008

Daffodil tea....one lump or two!

How do I get into these kinda things?

I've been roped into hosting a daffodil tea in our local community centre and I'm not really sure what actually happens at one so it'll be Daffy-tea with a twist!

I guess things will be ok - I've asked they craft groups who meet in the centre if they will set up some stalls on the day so there'll be plenty of people milling around and things to buy and the local Cafe will provide tea and buns.

Only one other thing to sort out...a teddy bears picnic for 50 pre-schoolers.


Well, somebody's got to do it and the kids will have a ball!

I can sense a magician, some kiddie music and loads of sticky wee fingers coming on, only one thing for it...

Pass me another jam sandwich!

maz x

No comments: