Sunday 23 October 2011

Coughs & sneezes...

Hi Guys, how does the old saying go?
Coughs and sneezes spread diseases...well, they certainly do!

Coo's cold must have still been kicking around his system 'cause it's back! He's been snuffly and sleepy, pretty much all day.
I guess I'll be cancelling his blood appointment for tomorrow as with this cold, his white cells and drug levels will be all over the place anyway so there's no point in getting them done again until he's feeling better!

The weather here has been dire over the last few weeks, rain, rain and yet more...you've guessed it rain!
It's definately wellie wearing weather here! LOL
Now, living on the west coast, you'd think we'd be used to it by now, and we are...kinda! but no, even for here it's been like a monsoon recently!

I got soaked through, running down the garden to my wee green-house for some veggies earlier. Serves me right though, I thought I'd just dash out quick and didn't bother with a jacket or wellies!
Well...lesson learned or I'll end up sniffling myself if I'm not careful!

Let's hope this rain doesn't last too much longer, some nice sunny weather, even just a bit of a dry spell would be nice don't you think? lol

I hope you've got some sunshine where you are and more importantly, at the very least some sunny thoughts to cheer you! Keep cozy (and dry!).
(((hugs)))
Maz x

No comments: