Thursday 23 June 2011

How does your garden grow...

Hi Guys, well how does my garden grow?...pretty well I'd say!

In the greeny...


My fancy Tigerella (stripey) tomatoes are just peeping out and they're looking pretty good so far!
I hope they're as tasty as they look!


Remember the T.V. advert...Beans means H***ze?
Well mine sure are not the fancy brand named ones! lol

What do you think?

They're looking pretty hot!
I think it's those zingy flowers!
Who knew about them? I didn't!
They're a really vivid tangerine shade and look good enough to eat!
Let's hope the beans are too!



Last but not least...
The strawberry patch!


These are all wee alpine ones and there are a lot of them ready just now - woo hoo!
...and the bigger ones?
Well, they're still green and in need of some serious sunshine to help them along!


I've had a happy few hours in the garden today and it's been great. It all seems to be sprouting up everywhere!

Let's hope for some sunshine to help those strawberries along or at least some warm sunny thoughts to be going on with! lol
(((hugs)))
Maz x

No comments: