Wednesday 18 May 2011

Sunny hello on a not so sunny day...

Hi guys! Things have been a wee bit hectic!

Coo's still very sleepy and we've been more at home again this last week so...I've been busy pottering around in my wee greenie and guess what? There's an tiny wee tomato on my one and only tumbling tiger plant! Result - well start of a result, let's not count the chickens yet! lol

It's been really wet and windy weather here again so the garden still needs a tidy up but until it all dries out, it'll just need to wait!
I'm glad I finally got my green house though. It's allowed me to be able to still potter around even if the weather is a bit nasty!

So, in between keeping an eye on Coo and potting up my plants...I've managed to dig out my loom again too - well I like to keep busy hadn't you noticed! LOL

I think weaving's kinda cool!
I tend to pick it up when the Caring's a bit on the stressful side and it's soothing and makes me smile so it must be good for me!


This time, I'm going to be trying out some patterns for baby blankets ( another happy post for another day!).
Having no little people in our family for a long time and not having made any baby things before, I'll let you know how things pan out!

Keep smiling,
(((hugs)))
Maz x

2 comments:

karen said...

Your little green tomato is so cute. I bet you will have a bunch in a few days. Glad you have something to help with the stress. That can be a life saver. Mine is eating. Not good. LOL!

Maz said...

Hi Karen, thanks for the kind thoughts and guess what? you were right! there are 2 more wee tomatoes now growing now! lol

I'm finding the gardening very good for stress right enough - it's giving me another focus and I think that's a good thing!

((((hugs)))
Maz x