Wednesday 26 November 2008

Tad difficult...

Hi Guys!

Things have been a tad difficult this week!
Coo's got yet another infection and you know how it is, once again the seizures have shot through the roof!

He seems to be over the worst of it so I'm hopeful things will settle as I'm supposed to be helping out at a Christmas Fayre on Saturday.

I sometimes wonder how I get into things but you know me it there's a fun angle I'm usually up for it!

Maybe it's the counter balance/ the crazier side to my nature coming out!


I usually help Santa giving out the sweeties and putting the all important mail into my big postbox!




Every year I'm usually an Elf and gave out sweeties to over a 100 children!


This year?
Well...I will be a...Christmas Tree! LOL

The kids love it and if I'm honest, so do I! LOL


You know what it is?
I get a bit of a buzz from spreading a bit of Christmas cheer around!

Aw, some feel good factor Woo Hoo!

I hope there's sunshiney thoughts where you are!

Maz x

1 comment:

Robert said...

I think that when you're surrounded by happy children, all your cares just vanish.

For a wee while, at least...