Thursday 10 April 2008

Coo improves...

Hi, the sun has come out at last and things seem a bit brighter today!

Coo's reduced dose of the new drug has helped, he's not so distant or closed into his shell today.
I'm glad for this glimmer of his old-self coming through as I've found the last month very difficult at times.

We began reducing the meds on Tuesday night, yesterday his depression began to lift and more importantly he's picked up his guitar.

I'm so relieved, he seems to be on his way back up again!

His seizures have taken a nose-dive but that's only to be expected with the meds changes, I'm just glad he's ok.


An improvement in things and a sunshiney day too, what more could I ask for?

Hope things are as sunny with you!

maz x

4 comments:

Robert said...

Good news! I'm so pleased for you & Coo. May the improvement continue!

Maximum said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog - I've dipped into yours and I'll be back. I've put a link from mine to yours - if that's not ok then just let me know and I'll remove it.

Keep doing your wonderful stuff!

Maximum ( demented daughter )
x

Tilly said...

Good news indeed Maz! I'm really delighted for you both. Fantastic! Take care Tilly x

Maz said...

Cheers Guys and thanks for the cheerie thoughts!

I'm sooo glad Coo's coming back up again!
Oh and a warm welcome to maximum, nice of you to pop by!

maz x