Friday 14 December 2012

Carers in Panto-land...

Hi guys, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

My wee Carers group went to the pantomime and it was great - oh yes it was! lol
 
It's great to spend some time with other Carers and at this time of year, where else to visit but...Pantoland! lol
We travelled up to the  Palace Theatre in Kilmarnock (our nearest theatre), and had a lovely wee couple of hours transported back to our childhood. We sang songs, clapped and cheered and generally just had some fun away from caring!

We topped it off with lunch and a cuppa too and all-in-all it was a smiley, happy, wee time away!

I'm really so greatful for our SDS (Self Directed Support), care package that allows me this much needed respite and time out just for me!

It really was a happy day, I hope you manage a wee happy time out too!
(((hugs)))
Maz x

No comments: