Saturday 14 July 2012

Tumbling times...

Hi guys, Coo's taken a bit of a tumble this week I'm afraid.

After the relief of sorting out all the care, I was hoping for a wee quiet week!
In a way, I suppose it has been!
The mood-swings have all gone and things are calmer but the seizure levels are still on the high side and to cap it all?
Coo tumbled out of bed during a seizure!


While that's not unusual, he seems to have popped his eye somewhere along the way! He insists it's ok, it's a little bruised and raised and I'm sure he's right but I'll keep an 'eye' on things anyway! Pardon the pun! lol

Where has the sunshine gone? 
It's been dire here!
Wellie boot and brolly weather right enough! lol
Don't get me wrong, it's warm enough, it's just really...wet!
I'm hoping the weekend, will show an improvement as it'd be nice to get out to the park for a bit, blow away the cobwebs!

We could sure do with some sunshine here!
I hope it's a sunny day for you where you are too!
(((hugs)))
Maz x

No comments: