Friday 7 December 2007

The Conference and the Parliament what next!

Well, the conference in Glasgow went really well!

I found out lots of info particularly about Direct Payments and care services that I didn't know so it was very worthwhile going!

I've been to Edinburgh this week too!
It was Carers Rights Day and I'd arranged for my group go up to visit the Scottish Parliament in Edinburgh.

Our local MSP Irene, had organised a tour of the building and a buffet for us.
So we had parliament pieces and tea!!

It's an impressive building and it turned out to be a really interesting and enjoyable day!

I must admit though, I'm totally shattered!

Coo had a particularly bad night and that coupled with this weeks two days out, especially the three hour travel upto the capital yesterday has left me feeling a bit drained!

I'm glad I got to take part in both events even though it'll probably take me into next week to recover.

It was soooo worth it!!

maz x

No comments: