Tuesday 13 November 2007

Winter...

Well, I think Winter has arrived, it's dark in the mornings and it's back again by tea-time!

This moring I had to scrape ice of the car for the first time this year too and my hands were red raw!

So it's official...'Winter's here!!'












That reminds me, I need to haul out the hats and sift through the scarfs as I've a feeling we're gonna need them sooner rather than later!

Coo got his bloods done again today as he's still got the dregs of that chest infection kicking about but on the whole he's doing ok!

Last year wasn't much fun, it was one infection after another and seizures galore!
At least, I know this time, with a little help from Looby and our Direct Payment, I'll have some sleep so I'm optomistic we'll cope better.

The Carers war-cry?...

SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
It sure does make all the difference when things are bad, even only a few hours can make things a bit easier to cope with can't it!!


Roll on the snow!

Big jumpers, woolly hats and loads of hot chocolate!

On a day like today it doesn't seem so very far away!

I hope things are being kind to you where you are!

maz x

No comments: