Monday 19 September 2011

Hard hat time again...

Hi guys, I've been down with a cold this last week and worse of all I have now shared it with Coo and we all know what that means...lot's and lot's of seizures!
I've had to dig out that hard hat and flak jacket again!


I think, we're over the worst now and Looby's been a Godsend!

I'm so glad we have our Direct Payment as before, at times like these, I always felt torn and troubled asking her for help but as Looby's our P.A. too and it's her job, it's now a lot easier to manange. She can usually move things around and come stay for a bit and that makes all the difference!

I hope things improve soon and until they do...


I'm keeping cosy warm and spoiling us both with lot's of lovely hot-chocolate!


I hope you're keeping comfy and cosy where you are too!
(((hugs)))
Maz x

No comments: