Monday 22 August 2011

Coo's bloods...again...

Hi Guys, things are still a bit on the difficult side here I'm afraid and it couldn't have come at a worse time! I'm busy again this week with social services and it's important! Then again, I guess there never is a good time for health hassles is there! lol

I think Coo's drug level is probably too high yet again, it's been steadily climbing this last month!
He's been sleepy or asleep most of this week again and he's short tempered and has the usual increase in seizure activity too. He sure needs more blood test done even though they're not due for another week!

Luckily Looby will be here to keep an eye on things so I'll still make it out to my meetings ok but it's always more difficult to concentrate when he's poorly and for whatever reason, I can't be there for him.

I guess all Carers feel a bit torn-in-two from time to time. I think life and Caring is sometimes a bit of a tug-of-war but it kinda goes with the territory doesn't it!


I hope things settle a little soon as we could both do with a wee quiet spell! lol
It's so important for Carers to be listened too so...
Wish me luck with Social Services!

(((hugs)))
Maz x

No comments: